The start of something new

Well, it's happening at last. It's time to start to turn all the knowledge over the years back into something useful for the community.


So, what can you expect from this site? My aim is to build it into something helpful for all data engineers. Initially I'll focus on news, views, and opinions from the Microsoft space. I'll cover what new features mean in reality, provide my personal opinion of what I can talk about and the my view on what others are saying, and I'll share the best practices that I'm seeing developing.


Initially, the site will be very heavily focused on Microsoft Fabric (especially with Fabcon Europe coming up). But do expect some guest posts appearing as time goes on.


Onwards and upwards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workspace topologies in Microsoft Fabric

Microsoft Fabric: semantic models, dynamic row level security, and DirectLake mode